Traffic, burning of wood and waste and manufacturing industry cause nitric oxide emissions that reduce the quality of respiratory air and have a harmful effect on the environment.
Kerabit LESSNOX® is a beneficial choice for the environment. The LESSNOX® top-coated bitumen roofing material helps to break up the hazardous nitric oxides. The residue nitrates nourish nature and natural plants.
LESSNOX® breaks up hazardous nitric oxides
- The UV rays of the sun break up nitric oxides.
- The titanium oxide coated sprinkle speeds up the process.
- The UV rays of the sun transform the nitric oxide into nitrates.
- The rain then washes off the nitrates from the roof.
- The plants, trees and shrubs make use of the nitrates.